Wednesday 25 January 2012

Alberta Children's Hospital Foundation: How to Help - Get Involved

ACH is holding a radioathon in February 8-10th, here is the info. I have been struggling with whether or not I want our story on it or not.  One thing that has certainly come up with this whole process is that I really want to give back and if Braeden's tale will bring in donations then that is worth it.  My dilemma lies with whether this is the year to do it or if I should wait a year when we might have a more 'postive' to it all?  Please let me know what you all think.

When you rely on a hospital to keep your child alive it changes life and the way you think. Please click on the link, even if it is just to take a look. There are many stories that can touch one's heart and you don't have to donate money, you can donate in other ways too.

Alberta Children's Hospital Foundation: How to Help - Get Involved

No comments: