Tuesday 10 January 2012

Calgary Blood Drive Jan.28th

My WONDERFUL friend of 32 years, Lorna Zebedee had arranged a blood drive here in Calgary.  There are people looking into doing drives in Nanaimo and the lower Mainland for anyone interested in those areas.  This is so very wonderful and amazing!  I will be there for the duration handing out cookies to anyone that needs/wants em!  I unfortunately can't donate myself as I'm anaemic so for those of you that aren't interested or can't donate please still feel free to come out and support those that are!  You will need to book an appointment before that day if you are going to donate.  Please contact Lorna via the facebook link or at lornaz@shaw.ca.  The info is as follows:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Baby-Lousier-Hicks-Blood-Drive/236208633114766
Hi everyone! I have just heard back from Canadian Blood Services here in Calgary and our blood drive is now booked for Saturday, January 28th, starting at 9am (the earlier dates were already booked). The blood drive will be at the main Calgary Blood Services location, 737-13th Avenue SW. There is free parking. As I will need to confirm numbers, can those who are able to join us on that date please confirm either on this page, or through my email at lorna.zebedee@gmail.com. For more information on blood donation, please go to the website: www.blood.ca. I will post more info as it is available. Please spread the word!


Did I mention how amazing this is?!

No comments: